2 Dec 2015

UAE's 44th National Day - A glimpse through graphics and imageries


As I wake up in the morning today, one of my first morning rituals comprises of a quick glimpse of the Facebook News Feed and sometimes I do that even before brushing my teeth! 

What was different today in the newsfeed was a beautiful greeting from Facebook which reminds me that today is UAE's 44th National day. 2nd Dec marks the unification of seven emirates of the UAE and founding of the country in 1971. There are scores of events organised across UAE, all of which I would be unable to attend of course. But as the day passed on, I was just having a look at the news online and I came across some interesting graphical images representing UAE's national day. I searched on for more websites and ferreted out some interesting graphics which I wanted to share here in my blog. The landing pages of most of the websites are adorned with the four colors of the UAE's National flag: red, black, green and white. Here's a compilation of the few which I loved at first glance.



Facebook greetings, Source:Facebook.com
Google doodle's features the birthplace of Sheikh Khalifa,
with the colors of the UAE flag: red, black, green and white.

Source: Du.ae

Source: Gulfnews.com

Source: SharafDG

Source: Fashionworld  

Source: Ikea.ae
Source: Jumbo
Source: Noor Bank


Wishing all the emiratis and expats from around the world in UAE: a very happy National day. May you all enjoy the holidays in unison with great fervour and cheers.


Note: By posting the selected images and graphics, I don't endorse any of the brands above. The selection is just made on a random basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment